Marriage in new jersey record
If one applicant is a non-resident of New Jersey, the license must be obtained from the registrar in the town where the other applicant lives in New Jersey.
If both applicants are non-residents of New Jersey, the license must be obtained from the Registrar of the municipality where the marriage is to be performed and the license is only good for use in that municipality. A license may not be used outside of New Jersey and a license issued in another State may not be used in New Jersey.
What to Bring When you Apply Required documents when applying for a marriage license to be supplied by each applicant and witness :. If divorced, must provide month, day and year of divorce on the application.
The Application form can also be found on the NJ State website and can be brought in already completed. However, do not sign the Application form ahead of time. Both applicants and witness must sign, under oath, in the presence of the Registrar.go site
Public Records Search
Book A is still held by the Atlantic Co. Index includes references to non-resident marriages Finding Aid:.
- birth certificate british columbia hyphenated name?
- New Jersey Archives | Reclaim The Records?
- 2 comptroller of public accounts vendor identification number!
Click here! Use indexed marriage volumes to determine officiant. Volume B includes some post records.
- friends office supply findlay oh phone!
- final divorce decreee canton ohio.
- Bureau of Vital Statistics | West Orange, NJ - Official Website!
- New Jersey Department of State.
- Vital Statistics.
- How to Order New Jersey Vital Records.
- felony of the third degree in florida?
- Facility Licensing & Inspections.
- ravers rail vehicle records system?
Loose returns arranged by officiant, but filmed by date recorded. Applications are numbered continuing from loose marriage returns included in series Marriage Records, Bound volumes cover to ; loose marriage returns cover to Each bound volume includes an index. For post records, see Dept. Includes original returns for marriages dating from to , and three bound volumes of marrriages recorded from to